The November 24, 2008 issue of Fortune has an article about the Ten New Gurus You Should Know.
- BJ Fogg, Founder and Director, Persuasive Technology Lab, Stanford University
- Patrick Lencioni, Founder, The Table Group
- Rakesh Khurana, Professor, Harvard Business School
- Valerie Casey, Leader, Digital Experiences Practice, IDEO
- Don Sull, Professor, London Business School
- Joel Podolny, Former dean, Yale School of Management/VP, Apple University
- Nouriel Roubini, Professor, NYU Stern School of Business
- Janine Benyus, Co-founder, Biomimicry Guild and Institute
- Dan Ariely, Professor, Duke University
- Niko Canner, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Katzenback Partners
Great list of leading thinkers about the changing world of business. They have also written a number of books that are worth spending a couple of flights or evenings reading. These are more inspirational reads than practical hands on advice for entrepreneurs. But they can begin to help entrepreneurs understand the literature that senior executives at companies are reading and how to frame their products and offerings.