Richmond Hill (GTA), ON
The position is based out of Richmond Hill, Ontario (just outside of Toronto). The Office environment is young and casual but also fast paced.
Degree or certificate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or college level application development program. At least 5 years experience developing production web applications in C# is required.
- Designing and implementing application features and bug fixes in a variety of eCommerce-related .NET Applications authored in C# (majority being ASP.NET web applications)
- Documenting implementations, providing assistance to the Technical Writing Team
- Communicating with clients regarding progress, feature requests, answering general questions, application support
- Strong object oriented design and programming using C# and ASP.NET 3.5
- Knowledge of common Patterns & Practices
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 (programming with T-SQL)
- A desire to take part in the full development process starting with design of features through implementation
- Experience working in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Active Directory, IIS, Exchange and other Microsoft Server Products
- Team Foundation Server
- Experience with other eCommerce Products, OMS, CRM, etc
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop
Commensurate with experience; $80,000+
To apply for the job
Candidates will be required to provide written answers to a short test prior being accepted for an interview.
If accepted for an interview, candidates will be required to provide sample source code that demonstrates strong knowledge of C# and ASP.NET. Additional consideration will be given to candidates who provide sample code using .NET 3.0/3.5 technologies such as LINQ, WCF, WPF or Silverlight.
Candidates should provide three references when applying for this position.
This is a full time position, with a complete benefits package.
If you are interested, please e-mail [email protected] with your resume and cover letter and salary expectations.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an Interview.
We thank all who applied.