Trapeze Media (www.trapeze.com) is seeking a talented hands-on individual to join our team as a Web Application Developer.
What we do
Trapeze is a full service interactive marketing agency. As a member of the Application Development team, you will create sophisticated Content Management Platforms and web applications for prominent high traffic websites. You will work on a range of challenging projects with clients such as CBS, Reebok, Canadian Tire, Disney, Pizza Hut, MTV, Cineplex and Globe & Mail. You will be involved in all stages of development of the project, including ideation, technical specifications and prototypes, application architecture and data models, testing, coding, releases management and deployment.
What we use
- Ubuntu Linux and OS X
- Python, Django and PHP
- Apache and Lighttpd
- PostgreSQL and MySQL
- subversion and git
We want to hear from you if…
- you have outstanding development skills and you know what MVC means
- you are a creative thinker, committed to scalability, extensibility and reusability of your code
- you are passionate about the web and you have the ability to quickly learn new technologies
- you have a good knowledge of SQL
- you are a perfectionist who meets deadlines
- you are interested in Agile development methodologies
- you work best in small teams
What you will get
- Excellent working conditions: we have an open office with a casual and creative atmosphere
- Wednesdays afternoon practice group meeting for developers, and Geek Lunch every Monday
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life and disability insurance
Email your current resume to [email protected] with the words “Web Application Developer” in the subject line. No calls, drop-ins or faxes, please.