This position is for an experienced user experience designer and information architecture specialist. As part of our consulting organization, this role is responsible for working with customers to build cutting edge prototypes and user experience designs to meet their requirements. Our focus is on Microsoft technologies, so familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are a definite recommendation.
Must have skills:
- Ability to define web site goals, user goals and personas
- Ability to capture requirements through a number of means including:
- Stakeholder interviews
- Group sessions
- Ability to write design briefs that capture the goals as well as the brand of the client
- Ability to create an information architecture in the form of site maps, taxonomies and wire-frames
- High fidelity wire-framing and interface prototyping for the purposes of client validation and usability testing (paper, Visio, Balsamiq, or use what works best for you)
- Ability to conduct usability tests using different techniques ranging from paper prototypes to functional prototypes to finished websites
- Ability to create of design mock-ups
- Experience working with developers to build the final product. This includes
- Slicing images
- Writing HTML
- Helping to implement Ajax/DHTML functionality
- Basically everything required to build the final product
The candidate also would ideally…
- Have experience working on-site with customers
- Be confident presenting to customers/participating in meetings
- Be familiar with business analysis/business process analysis as it relates to UI/IA/UX
- Have public sector experience (many of our customers are in the public sector)
- Have experience with Microsoft SharePoint (website content management, intranets, business applications)
- Have experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Small, dynamic, successful
- Multiple Gold certified Microsoft partner
- Focused on business process and information management
- Core strengths in MS Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, .NET and related technologies
- Based in Toronto, ON, Canada
- Current focus areas: public sector and healthcare
- Builds and evolves repeatable solution frameworks to accelerate solution deployment and increase customer value
- Performs only project-based consulting engagements.
Permanent or contract. Based in Toronto. We cannot sponsor candidates for immigration into Canada.
Send resumes (ideally with examples of recent work) to [email protected]. Put “UX/IA Job” in the subject line.