XTreme Labs is a Toronto/San Francisco-based agile development shop focused on working with early stage Internet and mobile companies. We are backed by a leading group of technology and finance executives, including Extreme Venture Partners.
You are a mobile developer with big aspirations to work on the next generation of games/applications for mobile devices (some devices that are out, and some not yet released). You will launch games/applications on various mobile devices that will be live in the various application stores.
Thrive in a start-up environment and join a leading team in the creation of world-class applications. You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing new BlackBerry/iPhone/Android games/applications
- Releasing new versions of games/applications as new devices and OS’s are released to the marketplace
- Enhancing application performance, usability, memory use and application size
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have 1-3 years experience in development on at least one of mobile, internet or desktop platforms
- Proficiency in at least one of Java, C++, Ruby
- Experience with UI design/graphics development is highly advantageous
- Must have real world experience with object oriented design and a clear understanding of object oriented design patterns
- Flash, ActionScript and Rails knowledge advantageous
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and contribute new ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, team environment.
- Experience or interest in Agile software development practices and principles (e.g. TDD, Pair Programming, Refactoring, Continuous Integration…) a plus
- Organization and analytic skills, with exceptional problem solving ability
- A degree in a computer-related field
- Free breakfast every morning and lunch on Friday’s
- Downtown Toronto’s best rooftop patio
- Access to a Playstation 3 and Microsoft Surface in our games room
- Free access to onsite gym
- Full benefits
Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org