LearnHub is a young, energetic start-up located in downtown Toronto. Our site, LearnHub.com, is a social learning platform, with a global mandate to change the way people teach and learn online.
We are looking for a dynamic and customer-oriented individual to manage our partner accounts.
This job is perfect for you because:
- You are detail-oriented and very organized
- You enjoy working with people and have strong communication skills
- Customer is "king" attitude when dealing with clients and client matters
- You are self-motivated, ambitious, and actively seek out challenges
- You have strong analytic and project management skills
- You understand and are willing to meet the demands of a start-up work environment
- You have an ability to push through obstacles standing in the way of project completion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the setup of clients on our platform
- Tracking client performance and creating accurate reports
- Working with clients to resolve any problems that may arise
- Interfacing with our development team to implement new features to help clients succeed
- Working with our India-based team on client related issues
- Identifying current challenges and obstacles to appropriate people and working with them to find solutions.
- Education: undergraduate degree (any specialization)
- Experience: minimum project and/or account management (2+ years), sales experience would be a plus.
We offer a casual, fun and respectful work environment, competitive compensation, and an opportunity to be part of something meaningful. Our office is located in the hip Queen & Spadina neighborhood.
This position reports to the VP of Business Development.
If this sounds interesting, please email [email protected]