Bandzoogle.com , the leading website builder for bands, is looking a web application developer to join our team. We are a stable, profitable, fun and fast growing web company with a tremendously supportive user base.
We are looking for a talented programmer with strong problem-solving skills who can learn and adapt quickly to new technologies. This programmer will be welcomed into our small team and given the opportunity to participate in the direction of the company as it grows.
Specifically, we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience building dynamic web applications (PHP, Coldfusion, etc.)
- strong UI design skills and a great eye for usability
- previous experience with Coldfusion and Fusebox is a plusâ€“fast learners will be considered
- experience using SQL (esp. MySQL)
- a love of clean, efficient code
- available to telecommute on a full time basis
- a musician, or just someone who loves music
- Fun, challenging projects
- An easygoing, dynamic team environment
- Freedom to manage your own schedule
- Time and resources to update your skillset
- Generous bonus structure
- Reimbursement of home office expenses
- Music industry perks (free CDs, concerts, etc.)
- Full health benefits (if working from Canada)
- Stable employment with a business that is debt-free and profitable
- A stress-free, dynamic workplace free of pointy-headed bosses!
- This is a full-time, salaried position with the option to telecommute or work from our office in beautiful Montreal, Quebec.
Email your resume and salary requirements to [email protected]