Habañero Consulting Group is looking to add an experienced, talented User Experience Developer to our User Experience team who will be responsible for developing next-generation AJAX and Web 2.0 Web sites and Web applications. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible, and have a strong service ethic. A user-centric philosophy is also required.
- Work with our UI and interaction designers to develop intuitive, engaging web sites, intranets, portals, and Web applications
- Work creatively within client budget and time constraints
- Be responsive to client needs. Fit in well with our culture of customer service
- Inspire others with your knowledge and commitment to developing next-generation AJAX and Web 2.0 applications
- Educate clients on standards compliance and usability best practices
- Help build the HabaÃ±ero brand and act as an advocate for the company
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Web, Intranet or Web application implementation and development
- An impressive portfolio of developed sites
- Skilled in Web graphics production
- An understanding and appreciation for developing standards-compliant Web sites that work across multiple browsers and operating systems
- An appreciation for how your deliverables will be implemented in a technical framework such as ASP.net or J2EE
- Extensive experience working with template-based content management systems or portal products
- Extraordinary customer service and communication skills
- A university or college degree
Nice-to-have Skills and Experience
- Interaction design
- Usability testing experience
- Willing to learn and develop new creative and technical skills
- Desire to share skills and to teach others
- Open and honest communicator and collaborator
- Gracefully accepts critique
- Ability to multi-task
- Sense of humor
- Self-directed: Takes personal ownership and follows through
Please Note: Out of country travel is a requirement for all HabaÃ±ero positions.
Applicants should expect a thorough interview process, including testing and comprehensive reference conversations.
Apply by sending your resume to: [email protected] _Site_and_Web_Application_Designer . In the subject of your e-mail, be sure to include the position that you are applying for. For this role the subject would be “Web Site and Web Application Designer”.