Interested parties should apply at www.cucbc.com directly.
Job Reference ID:Â Â Senior Business Analyst Feb 2006
Location:Â Â Canada – Vancouver, BC
Credit Union Central of British Columbia provides financial, advocacy and support services to BC credit unions. The corporate culture is progressive and service-oriented.
p. The incumbent will manage projects and perform requirements analysis on client funded Web Banking Services projects, implementations and change requests, providing a cost effective, responsive and transparent service that clients understand and can easily access and control.
- The incumbent will have at least 5 years of progressively more
responsible roles and experience in business analysis and project management.
- Preferred experience in delivering technology services to financial institutions, and in promoting such services to prospective clients.
- The incumbent will have excellent knowledge of the various products and services offered by Web Banking Services and an understanding of the related software development processes. Excellent leadership skills are required, including a demonstrated ability to build and establish relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the B.C. credit union system and a university degree in business or technology would be considered assets.
h3. Specific Accountabilities
- Provide needs analysis, requirement gathering and project management to meet client needs for new services and changes to current services.
- Ensure that all time spent on client work is appropriately billed to meet the budgetary targets of the department.
- Provide leadership and direction to business analysts that may include the allocation and scheduling of work.
- Responsible for the pricing of work estimates and the subsequent billing processes for small change requests up to and including large and complex projects.
- Take a lead role in the development and maintenance of templates, procedures and process documentation to be used by all analysts.
- Use performance metrics to help effectively communicate with staff, management and clients.
- Budgetary responsibility for the billing of the project team resources utilized in meeting client requests including resources deployed from Technical Operations and Development.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure client expectations are being effectively managed.
*Â Manage relationships with key clients acting in the role of account manager.
- As required, to work with 3rd party vendors in support of strategic initiatives including supporting gateway development by banking system suppliers.
p. We offer a working environment which includes an on-site fitness centre, cafeteria, and business casual dress, and we are located only a short walk from Granville Island. Our salary and benefits package includes a generous incentive program. If you would like to join our team, please apply online through our website at www.cucbc.com
Credit Union Central of British Columbia thanks all applicants in advance; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.