As a part of the Nakina Systems development team, you will utilize your Java programming skills to deliver solutions to the marketplace by focusing on telecom customer requirements. You will strengthen our multi-vendor OSS design team with your specific product knowledge.
Solutions created by Nakina Systems will involve both client and server components interfacing into multi-vendor telecom networks. In order for Nakina Systems to deliver our vision we need talented individuals with following specific experience:
- 3+ years’ industrial software development experience in a customer-facing environment
- Minimum 2 years Java programming experience including the following technologies:
- Swing, Java Web Start
- Computer Science University degree or a related field experience
- Experience working within software organizations for small and medium-sized companies
- Experience with ILOG, JTGO (extremely desirable)
- Experience with WebLogic and/or WebSphere
- Experience building carrier grade Network Management or OSS applications
- Working knowledge of telecom networking equipment, protocols and interfaces
- SONET, DWDM, xDSL, ATM, Wireless, IP
- TL-1, IOS, SNMP, OSI, TCP/IP
- Cisco, Alcatel, Ciena, Fujitsu, Siemens, Nortel
Instructions for Submitting your Resume
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, please note that you will only be contacted if your qualifications are deemed to closely match our requirements. We receive many resumes weekly and cannot possibly respond to all interested parties.
Send your resume as an attachment (a MS Word *.doc or Adobe *.PDF file is preferred) to [email protected] The subject line of your email must include the reference number of the position being applied for, as follows:
Subject: CV For Job Reference # RD1003
No Agents, please.