SMART Technologies Inc. is growing, and so is the product management group. If you are an experienced leader of a product management group with proven business skills, we want to speak with you. If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing, best-managed private companies in Canada, we want to speak with you. We are recruiting for the long term. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, can make tough decisions and are committed to helping SMART products reach their markets.
The director, product management, is responsible for analyzing the product performance and sales success of SMART products. You will identify and prioritize new opportunities and product strategies, as well as anticipate customer problems and translate those into real-world solutions. We are looking for an influential, self-directed, persuasive person with a reputation as a committed leader.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintaining product marketing strategies and roadmaps
- Approving product launch plans and processes
- Managing product registration
- Creating product positioning and pricing for all markets and buyers
- Documenting product profitability and operational metrics
- Providing product and messaging expertise to sales and marketing
- Leading the product management team
- Required skills and abilities include the following:
- A bachelor of commerce or master of business administration degree
- Eight or more years' solid experience in product management
- Ten or more years of leadership and people-management skills
- Strong written communication skills, including experience creating business cases
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills