Riptown.com Media is looking for intelligent, creative, and energetic individuals to join us as we create a new future in online entertainment. All applicants must have the ability and desire to thrive in a fast moving team environment. An avid interest in sports and online gambling is welcome here. Keen to know more? Then apply to Riptown. Odds are, you're gonna love it!
At present we are recruiting for Web Interface Designers to become a part of our growing and dynamic design team. You will design the user interfaces of all our product offerings using best practices and company UI guidelines.
- Participate in creative brainstorming
- Research user requirements through customer visits and discussions with marketing, product managers and other key stake holders
- Apply user interaction principles to your work that helps the end users meet their goals
- Produce high level and detailed storyboards and prototypes to communicate interactions and design ideas
- Work with producers, creative writers, interface developers as one team to accomplish project goals
- Prototype and validate designs with customers
- Produced finished work in accordance with pixel perfect standards set by the lead interface developer
- Work with software developers to ensure correct implementation of designs
- Assess the usability and effectiveness of user interface of new and existing products
- BFA/MS Design or equivalent experience
- Capability to develop graphic design and design/production
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work both collaboratively and with limited supervision
- Experience leading and mentoring small teams
- Ability to develop and adhere to requirements
- Strong attention to detail
Preference will be given to individuals that have strong design background and have experience with web development and/or digital gaming environments and have worked on sports related projects.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link by email to [email protected] . Please include Interface Designer in the subject line of your email response.
No phone calls please. We thank you for your submission but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.