Originally from Monster.ca
Multiview Corp corporate information.
- University degree in computer science or related field
- Multi-year college diploma
- Microsoft certification (MCAD or MCSD)
- UI programming and design
- Ability to write and/or maintain and/or unit test advanced code in C# .NET and C++ .NET
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong understanding of the .NET framework and n-tier architecture
- Flexible and willing to work long hours, when needed
- Affinity to remain current in field of expertise
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to quickly understand and challenge specifications
- At least three years experience in UI programming and design
- At least one year of recent commercial C# and .NET
- At least one year of experience with .NET eventing and remoting
- At least three years of recent commercial C++
- Experience supporting and enhancing existing code
- Experience with OLAP structures and algorithms
- Experience with optimization of OLAP algorithms
- At least three years of object-oriented experience
- At least four years of data-driven application development experience
- Visual Studio experience.
- Visual SourceSafe experience.
- Knowledge of the FarPoint grid control is an asset.
- Knowledge of the ChartFX control is an asset.
- Knowledge of XML and HTML is an asset.
- Reading, understanding and maintaining existing code
- Writing new code as needed
- Unit testing existing and new modules
- Preparing, reviewing and challenging designs and specifications
- Peer code review
- Working with testers to correct bugs in code