NETELLER Plc is a leading payment service provider for online transactions. Our online funds transfer service utilizes and extends the existing international banking structure to provide a secure and rapid means of transferring funds worldwide. Since inception in 1999, NETELLER has consistently shown high growth and profitability. Our success can be attributed to clear and compelling value proposition for our registered members and merchants. Over $3.4 billion in transactions were processed in 2004. NETELLER Plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM. Our corporate headquarters are located in Douglas, Isle of Man. Regional offices are located in Calgary, Canada; London, England; Macau, China; and San Jose, Costa Rica. The company employs 540 people worldwide.
NT Services Limited is a division of NETELLER Plc providing NETELLER Plc with Accounting, IT, Security and Customer Service Support. For more information regarding NETELLER please visit our website at www.neteller.com
NETELLER is currently seeking a User Interface Developer to join their team.
The User interface Developer reports to the Manger, User Experience. A User Interface Developer at NETELLER is a professional developer who is responsible for coding all aspects of the presentation layer for NETELLER's suite of online products. The environment is fast-paced with numerous user-centered iterative design and development cycles.
- Responsibilities include developing and maintaining site presentation layers from User Experience design specification, as well as applying technical and business knowledge to identify, analyze and solve systems' problems;
- Build proof-of-concepts, POC prototypes and deployment-quality code;
- Must have a strong knowledge of UI design principles as coordinated throughout the development life cycle, Web Site Development, Project Management Methodologies, and QA testing;
- Provide application solutions and recommendations to project inquiries regarding portal technology, best practices, interface design, application architecture, etc.;
- Maintain Design integrity into presentation layer solutions;
- Work closely with Product Managers, Interactive and Visual Designers, Content Analysts, Software Engineers and Quality Assurance groups;
- Work with application development on integration tasks;
Continue to update personal technical certifications.
- A degree of diploma in a related field and/or certification in related areas;
- 3-5 years development experience;
- Strong command of web standards,
- CSS-drive/tableless HTML layouts,
- HTTP (get/post, headers),
- cross-browser compatibility and browser degradation strategies,
- optimization techniques (both in file weight and perceived/actual rendering speed),
- object-oriented design,
- unit testing and debugging techniques,
- state management,
- accessibility techniques,
- internationalization issues
- and version control software;
- Ability to understand a product from an end-user perspective;
- Firm knowledge and hands-on experience with application integration and development with multiple third-party vendors;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent documentation skills with detail and accuracy;
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task and work in teams to develop solutions;
- Familiarity with Source Code Control systems;
- Familiarity work with JSP an asset.
Please type â€œUser Interface Developerâ€ in the subject line. Forward your resume to [email protected] . We thank all applicants for their interest in NETELLER, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with Privacy laws NETELLER treats all personal information sent to then in a secure manner. As part of our ongoing recruitment NETELLER could retain your personal information up to 6 months. In compliance with the Privacy Laws we commit to utilizing this information only for the express purpose for which it was sent to us, which is to secure possible employment with NETELLER.