- Provide web design and development support for OLGC web properties.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Develop, enhance, maintain and test the presentation layer component of the OLGC web properties.
- Produce web usability, creative, and interface design.
- Design, code, test, and debug web applications according to standards and procedures.
- Evaluate and recommend solutions.
- Research possible web solutions based on customer requirements.
- Provide Tier 3 support/maintenance to production systems, as required.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends and new technologies.
- Provide feedback on continuous Improvement of the design and build processes.
- Provide input on continuous improvement of project methodologies and documentation standards.
- Provide feedback for individual performance reviews.
- This position requires a University degree, College diploma or equivalent, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in web design and development.
Required experience and knowledge
- Experience working with dynamic websites (asp, jsp, php).
- Experience using source code management software.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated and consistent ability to deliver results.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work well in a team-based, project environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technology.
- Knowledge of W3C recommendations and other industry related standards and accepted best practices is a plus.
- Experience with content management system is a plus.
The salary range for this contract position is equivalent to $44,020 – $64,456 per annum.
Our preferred method of resume collection is on-line at olgc.ca however, applicants can also send their resume, quoting file #HR04-377, to:
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
Attn: Human Resources Department
4120 Yonge Street, Suite 420
Or fax: (416) 224-7077
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.