The Technical/Business Analyst (Ref #D2LBA2006) is responsible for taking requirements from Product Management and refining and translating them into detailed design specifications that support the overall product strategy. The Technical/Business Analyst will work with clients as well as stakeholders from several business units to ensure functionality meets the needs of our client base.
Additionally, the Technical/Business Analyst will assist the Product Manager with assessing cross product and operational impacts of proposed development projects.
Division/Department: Product Management
Type of Position: Full-time
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
- Refine and detail user and functional requirements as laid out by the Product Manager
- Conduct design reviews and focus groups with internal and external stakeholders
- Initiate and manage communications with these parties, escalate to Product Manager when needed
- Creation, maintenance and versioning of detailed production-level design specifications
- Work with architecture, QA to ensure feasibility of detailed design
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical field with high academic achievement.
Work Experience Recommendations
- 1-3 years experience directly related to the duties listed above
- Superior technical writing skills
Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
This is your opportunity to make a big impact in the area of next-generation eLearning applications! Candidates that have the combination of skills and abilities as outlined are invited to submit their qualifications in confidence today.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. To make the best use of your time and ours, only those applicants whose profiles closely match our requirements will be contacted directly.