As the management- and technology-consulting arm of the US$45-billion Fujitsu group, Fujitsu Consulting integrates the core expertise of Fujitsu companies and its partners to deliver complete solutions to businesses and government in the areas of Information Management, Legacy Modernization and Managed Services. The scope of these offerings extends from strategic management consulting to the tiniest detail of infrastructure operations. Through its industry-recognized strategic methodology, MacroscopeÂ®, Fujitsu Consulting assists clients in incorporating more value into their investments and driving their leadership in the marketplace.
We are currently seeking Business Systems Analysts Ref#ROC00681 for a contract opportunity:
- Gathers and analyzes requirements and prepares functional systems specifications.
- Contributes to the development of:
- User interface component specifications/ Use Cases
- User guides,
- Training materials,
- Unit test specifications
- Conducts analysis and/or develops specifications using Visio, Word, Excel and UML
- Designs and implements systems involving Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- 5+ years experience as a Analyst with moderate-to-strong Use Case/UML expertise
- Business analysis skills and system design expertise.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understands and relates to standard SDLC principles, concepts and techniques.
- Working knowledge of GUI development with OO development methodologies.
- Proficient in using Visio, MS Office, and UML
- Knowledge of analysis techniques and familiarity with CASE tools an asset.
- Experience working in the energy sector and energy systems is an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of testing methods in an object-oriented environment
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience
- Highly presentable and professional
- Attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, detail oriented, and high-pressured environment
- Flexibility to adapt to travel, client and project teams
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Equity Employer