As the management- and technology-consulting arm of the US$45-billion Fujitsu group, “Fujitsu Consulting”: http://ca.fujitsu.com/en/services/Consulting/ integrates the core expertise of Fujitsu companies and its partners to deliver complete solutions to businesses and government in the areas of Information Management, Legacy Modernization and Managed Services. The scope of these offerings extends from strategic management consulting to the tiniest detail of infrastructure operations. Through its industry-recognized strategic methodology, MacroscopeÂ®, Fujitsu Consulting assists clients in incorporating more value into their investments and driving their leadership in the marketplace.
The Business Analyst supports the development, enhancement, and maintenance of business solutions using information technology based on customer’s needs. They will act as a liaison between the customers and other support groups to identify business processes, systems, and product requirements. We are searching for strong Business Analysts for both Vancouver and Victoria.
- Clearly identify and analyze business and customer requirements
- Work with the business to determine policy, process, and organizational impacts of system decision
- Liaise between the business and the software development team.
- Document user/system requirements and test scripts
- Model business process diagrams and workflow
- Develop testing strategy and plans
- Participate in project scope and quality control activities (such as walkthroughs, peer reviews, inspections, unit testing, and functional testing)
- Participate in monitoring project quality and quality improvements
- Recommend alternative solutions, raise project issues and risks, as well as quality and scope deviations
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strong understanding of methodologies
- Extensive business process analysis and process design/implementation including impact and gap analysis and development of business cases
- Ability to apply Project Management disciplines (scope management, risk management and mitigation, and establishing and evaluating success criteria and measures)
- Self-motivated, results oriented and quality focused
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude and work ethic
- Excellent listening and analysis skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision both independently and as part of a team.
The following experience would be considered an asset:
- Defining system requirements, modeling and building systems.
- Ability to facilitate workshops
- Organizational Change Management
- Any Government Public Sector experience in Victoria- not required for Vancouver
- Proposal writing
When Applying please attach resume and whether you are open to moving to Victoria or Vancouver.
We have BA needs on an ongoing basis in both Vancouver and Victoria