Are you a creative, energized, natural people leader and relationship manager seeking the opportunity to join a team of high performing marketing experts?
LAUNCH! is a dynamic Brand Marketing division of CIM . By understanding our Clientâ€™s end user culture, environment, needs and desires we create physical linkage between our Clientâ€™s Brand and their target market by delivering exciting, tangible marketing collateral.
LAUNCH!â€™s unique combination of services, products, promotions and strategic applications allows us to deliver micro-targeted Brand experiences to your end userâ€™s environment.
We are a dynamic organization seeking a leader with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team.
We are currently seeking a Creative Director to manage a creative portfolio of client business consisting of one or more clients, engaged in one or more programs, and as managed by one or more Client Managers. All in accordance with the Clientsâ€™ objectives and LAUNCH!â€™s core values.
- To lead creative conception for a variety of communication mediums for designated portfolios of businesses- directing the creative team (ADâ€™s, CWâ€™s and PMâ€™s), achieving creative excellence and cementing client relationships at a senior level.
- To oversee the planning, execution and delivery of Client creative programs within designated portfolios- ensuring compliance with Client Objectives, LAUNCH! core values and LAUNCH! administrative processes.
- To recruit, train, manage, develop and mentor LAUNCH! Personnel through the application of PDP, progression and succession planning.
- To identify, manage and/or support LAUNCH! divisional and corporate initiatives as a member of the Senior Management team and in conjunction with Launch!â€™ Annual Operating Plans.
- To support New Business Development opportunities within the companyâ€™s identified targets.
What are we looking for?
- Degree specializing in Graphic Design, Communications or similar discipline with 5+ years industry experience and a professional level portfolio of past work
- At least two years of creative supervisory experience- ability to prioritize projects and direct work
- Expertise and fluency in developing communications for a variety of mediums
- Strong background in design, layout, illustration, typography, photography, and production process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to interface with senior leadership and other departments
- Proven problem solving skills; must have the ability to come up with creative solutions to improve the way we do business
- Strong background in print, outdoor, web and direct mail, which are the dominant media that will be used
- Ability to drive results through creative insights while instituting a collaborative environment for all stakeholders
- Previous experience in an creative agency environment or working in a service-based or 3rd party agency
- Extensive Client Service Creative Management experience with proven success in retaining and growing client portfolios through creative executional excellence
- Knowledge and understanding of Field and Event Marketing- inclusive of sampling, merchandising, guerrilla and blitz-style programs
- A strong understanding of Marketing, Creative and Branding principles
- Exceptional interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Experience pitching new business: defining creative and program details, responding to RFPâ€™s, proposing marketing creative design solutions based on client objectives, budgets, program scopes and critical paths
- Strong Leadership skills â€“ able to think strategically, act decisively, set measurable objectives, manage, motivate and inspire team members, endear clients, deliver with excellence, analyze results for future improvements and implement change as required
- Previous responsibility directly managing teams of managerial personnel and proven success coaching and mentoring direct reports through progressive career roles and challenges
- Solid planning and organizational skills: time-management, working to critical paths, budgeting, delegating, facilitating meetings, multi-tasking, attention to details, follow-up, etc…
- A sense of urgency, commitment to quality, and the ability to think at a strategic level
- Proficiency in the use of core software packages â€“ Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Acrobat in a Macintosh environment; Photoshop Illustrator; Quark Express; familiarity with server-based working environments; working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS PowerPoint, MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Outlook) and related Email programs; photography direction skills; web design skills and copywriting skills an asset.
- Adaptable and flexible â€“ responsive to changing Client, industry, program, team and organizational needs and requirements with experience managing multiple clients, projects, programs and teams simultaneously
We thank you for your interest in LAUNCH!. Due to high volumes, we are not able to accept employment related phone inquires, and only selected candidates will be contacted.
Our culture encourages participation, teamwork, flexibility and the desire to assist others wherever possible. Make the most of your LAUNCH! experience – BE A PART OF IT!
LAUNCH! respects and celebrates the dignity, value and diversity of every individual.