We are looking for an innovative and passionate individual to fill an immediate opening for the Media Planner, Interactive Specialist role within Cossette Media's Toronto office. The selected candidate will work with other Interactive Media Specialists and Traditional Media Planners and will report into the Director Interactive Solutions. The role will cover the creation and implementation of interactive media strategies for many of Cossette's clients including Bell Canada, Saturn, Saab and Cocaâ€“Cola.
- Assume a senior role with interactive media campaigns â€“ from client brief to post analysis.
- Use industry tools such as Comscore Media Metrix and Evaliant to draft media recommendations for clients.
- Monitor and review all online advertising recommendations made within the media department before entering the presentation/approval process.
- Ensure campaigns are implemented as per the original recommendation.
- Monitor the delivery of campaigns through both site provided metrics and through Cossette's own adservering solution.
- Analyze the success campaigns from both a response and awareness perspective.
- Build rapport with website representatives and manage agency/client relations with them on an ongoing basis.
- Research and comment on new and emerging interactive media opportunities within the Canadian media landscape.
- 3 years+ of media experience.
- 2 years+ of interactive media experience.
- Intimate knowledge of industry tools such as Media Metrix, Evaliant and various ad serving solutions such as Dart and Open Ad Stream.
- Expertise in all online media buying techniques and currencies â€“ CPC, CPA, CPM, Reach buy, Frequency buy etc.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Willing to continually learn and stay ahead of the new media curve.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Solutions-oriented approach.
- â€œNever say neverâ€ attitude.
- Caring, professional fun.
- Impeccable organizational skills.