GridIron Software is a leader in high performance solutions for the Digital Content Creation (DCC) market. Using parallel computing techniques, GridIron brings theory to life by accelerating the performance of desktop applications on both multi-cpu computers and grids of computers.
We are looking for an well-organized, highly motivated and experienced web developer to join our team and manage the development and maintenance of our website and eCommerce system.
Required Skills and Experience
- Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience creating and managing MS SQL databases
- eCommerce development experience (COM API integration is a plus)
- Experience in developing for and setting up/administrating Windows/IIS servers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Good project and time management skills
- Be capable of working under pressure and meeting strict deadlines
- Comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently
- A good understanding of GUI design, web usability and user-centered design
- Experience developing websites for both Mac and Windows-based users
- Experience working with Unix/Linux servers
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with source-code control (preferably CVS)
This is a full-time position working at our office in Ottawa, ON. If you have expertise and experience in Web development, and want to be a part of a dynamic and exciting team, GridIron Software is the place for you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] We will be accepting applications for this position until a suitable candidate is found. While we appreciate hearing from all applicants, we regret that only qualified candidates will be contacted.