Klick Communications Inc. is an entrepreneurial group that has enjoyed exceptional growth in the last few years. This affords advancement and earning opportunities that place our employees amongst the best rewarded in our industry. We work with a diverse spectrum of clients from various industries, businesses and organizations developing web sites, custom applications, and e-learning solutions.
Klick is home to great people, great work and great opportunities. Come and develop your career with us, and together we can make our company an even better place to work.
We are currently seeking an information architect with a passion for creating digital experiences and applications that enhance the lives of target users while excelling in meeting business goals. We are looking for a process-oriented individual who can facilitate business requirements, conduct user research and translate conceptual ideas into a compelling user experience.
- Facilitate business requirements with client stakeholders
- Develop personas, perform heuristic evaluations, conduct usability tests and contextual inquiries on a project basis
- Analyze user metrics and user research results in order to author detailed reports and present findings
- Collaborate with creative, technical, and business development teams to develop interactive concepts for web sites and applications
- Prepare IA documentation (navigation maps, wireframes, use cases, content inventories, style guides, etc.) to define the user experience for development
- Support prospective client pitch activities as needed
- At least three years industry experience in web site and/or web application design
- A related bachelor's degree is preferred with multidisciplinary backgrounds such as psychology, computer science, human-computer interaction or related areas
- Self-motivated with exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written, diagrammatic and presentation form to internal development teams, creative designers and external clients
- The ability to multi-task, meet tight timelines, and be flexible in adapting processes to meet project needs
- Highly proficient in MS Office and Visio