Originally from Monster.ca
Constructive Media Inc. (CMI) is seeking web software test engineer with proven skills in maintaining a high level of quality assurance to work with its development team in Vancouver.
CMI is a quickly growing, web software development and web services company that works with Microsoft, Sierra Wireless, The Cayman Islands Department of Tourism, Translink, and other prominent customers. Our employees enjoy an open, innovative and entrepreneurial work environment with exciting projects, competitive salaries and opportunity for advancement. For additional company information please visit our web site .
- Evaluates Web site client and server components by planning and executing performance and functional tests.
- Determines test objectives and standards by studying web application and UI requirements; writing test cycle plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Meets test objectives by determining testing methods, cycles, phases, and conditions; setting up testing environment and equipment.
- Identifies web application capability and reliability by conducting functional, system, and performance tests.
- Resolves testing problems by modifying testing methods during tests; conferring with management to revise test objectives and standards.
- Maintains testing database by developing defect tracking and regression testing information requirements; designing information system; enters test outcomes; secures data.
- Reports test outcomes by collecting, analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and displaying data; recommending software changes.
- Maintains test environment by developing test environement; enforcing and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Usability Testing
- Business Rule Verification
- Test Plan development
- Test Case Development
- Software Documentation
- Automated Testing
- Software Quality Assurance Process