p. We are seeking a creative web designer/developer with a passion for marketing. Working with the Creative Director and Director of Marketing you will be responsible for everything our company does online; from developing the corporate website to designing web ad campaigns to creating flash presentations to intra/extranet web development. You will ensure designs are to our brand specifications and direction of our Creative Director. You will also work with our account managers to develop recruit campaigns and panel portal pages for our clients. Your goal is to help Vision Critical become a leader within the field of technology and research.
- Web development of the corporate website, product micro websites, intranet and extranet
- Web development of Print, DM, Google and web ad campaign support page(s)
- Development of conference presentation and Flash demonstrations
- Creation of a Pre/Post Web Survey for sales demonstrations
- Optimizing the website for search engine placement
- Integrating metrics into our corporate website and campaign tracking
- Participating in brainstorm, sourcing images and preparing them for ads and promo material
- Working with clients to design and develop recruit ad campaigns and panel portal pages
- Please include a portfolio with samples of past work
- University or college business degree or equivalent
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Works well independently and in groups
- Interest to learn new languages and software
- 2-3 years related experience and seeking a fast paced, deadline driven, challenging environment
- Technical skills required:
- HTML (hand-coded),
- SQL (SQL Server),
- Flash / action Scripting (an asset),
- Photoshop / Fireworks (an asset)
- Continues to push the boundaries, exploring fresh ideas and uncovering unique insight.
- Passionate about marketing, technology, research and design.
- Charismatic and provocative with solutions which are bold, daring and enterprising.
- Strives to simplify the complex with intelligent solutions.
- Flexible and efficient to get the job done.