A social network for doing good that was voted one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Web 2.0 Applications of 2005 is looking for ASP.Net Developers to help us fulfill our vision
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience with ASP.NET & VB.Net development and data-oriented applications.
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework – Objected-Oriented design expertise.
- Knowledge SQL language and Microsoft SQL Server and Familiarity with database schema design.
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills
- A Passion for Web 2.0 Applications and their potential
- The Ability to work independantly without supervision but still remain part of a close-knit team.
- A desire to make the world a better place
Also Beneficial would be:
- Experience with Code Generation systems (MyGeneration / CodeSmith)
- Experience using Subversion Source control
- Experience with Nant and Nunit
- The ability to take a graphical mockup and write clean, hand-coded ASPX Markup that replicates the design.
Why Work For Us
You’ll join an exceptionally talented creative and technical team who respect each team member's contributions and the way each member works.
It’s not often that building technology can easily and credibly point to its positive impact on the world. By joining our team, you will see the positive impact of your skills in local and international communities.
We offer paid hours and our resources to work on your own projects that benefit the charitable sector.
Our corporate culture is modeled on the best of Apple (product innovation), Google (technical expertise and respect for technical talent) and Bono's One Campaign and JoinRed (innovative marketing to inspire action)
We respect your privacy âˆ’ all applications will remain strictly confidential.
Please Send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]