Please send resumes to: [email protected]
Navantis Inc (www.navantis.com ) is one of the fastest-growing Microsoft Gold Certified software services companies in Toronto, Canada. We boast a great employee-oriented culture filled with professionalism and fun.
The company develops and delivers cutting-edge, enterprise-class application solutions to a steady stream of Fortune 500 clients. Navantis has won numerous industry-awards, including the â€œInformation Worker Specialization Awardâ€ and â€œBest Solution in Canada Awardâ€ for .NET Platform at Microsoft's Worldwide Conference 2005. Our solid methodology and the sharp focus on delivery have resulted with a large-number of repeat business.
In order to meet our growth demands, Navantis look for solid individuals who would like to excel under new and diverse challenges.
The company offers:
- An exciting and fast-paced work environment
- The opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects for top clients
- An excellent work atmosphere
- The opportunity to continuously improve your skills
- A competitive compensation package including an excellent benefits package
The Position: Senior Web Interface Developer
Our company is looking for web interface developers to work within a team in developing the most innovative and forward thinking solutions achievable.
Required Skill Set
- An understanding of web standards and the associated techniques and methods
- Well-versed in Adobe PhotoShop for web design/execution
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (including Visio)
- Experience developing with and conceptual understanding of server-side scripting (ASP.NET, Ruby , PHP etc.)
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with source control tools, specifically Microsoft * SourceSafe
- Must be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in delivering high quality work
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, results oriented environment
- Excellent oral communication skills with experience in creating clear concise documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team environment
- Client facing requirements gathering experience
- Familiarity with Macromedia Flash, and ActionScript would be an asset
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Familiarity and experience with Content Management systems (bonus for familiarity with Microsoft CMS, SharePoint)
- Familiarity with accessible web development techniques (W3C WAI, Section 508, optimizing for Adaptive Technologies)
The qualified candidates will be rewarded with a competitive compensation including an excellent benefits package, endless opportunities for training and self-development, and one of the industry's best work atmospheres filled with fun.
Please note that only those applicants we have selected for interviews will be contacted.
Join our award-winning fun-filled team!! Send your Resume in one single HTML file to: [email protected]
Navantis is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We treat all your applications strictly confidentially.
For this vacancy, regrettably we strictly do not entertain Recruitment Agencies, personal calls, or casual visits to our office in person.