Provides support to all MCAP Business Unites.
Reviews and analyzes programming systems, including testing and usability analysis to support the organization’s web application systems.
Consults with developers and business partners to identify best practice processes and designs, current operating procedures, and to clarify objectives.
- Usability champion
- Define and design usability prototypes for all eBusiness applications.
- Liaises with business partners to create application specification and usability documents.
- Assists with the creation of functional requirement documents for the development team that are business-oriented.
- Responsible for doing competitive analyses against competitors' web applications.
- Information management
- Documents existing internal processes as well as development modules.
- Creates user documentation for all eBusiness applications.
- Maintains eBusiness policies and procedures documentation.
- Responsible for the organization of all internal eBusiness documentation.
- Liaises with Marketing on the development of collateral materials for internal/external use and the promotion the eBusiness applications.
- Testing specialist
- Responsible for testing all applications developed by the eBusiness team.
- Develops, tracks, and updates testing plans for all testing performed.
- Identifies and documents defects.
- Manages defects to resolutions.
- Documents testing results for review by business and IT partners.
- Signs off on tested systems and approves said systems for live promotion.
Skills and Assets
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in superior customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Knowledge of design and programming
Knowledge (Education / Experience)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Extensive knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Skilled in Technical Writing.
- Working knowledge of graphics software packages.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of usability design for online systems
- Possesses sound analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
- Executes assigned project tasks within established schedules.
- eBusiness experience in a Financial or equivalent environment would be an asset.
- Additional training or education in technical writing, usability design, and QA processes is helpful.