Infinet Communications is a leading e-marketing agency specializing in the design, deployment and management of online communication programs for the global pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Located in downtown Toronto, Infinet is a dynamic, fast paced company that prides itself on high quality results and great working relationships. Infinet is a great place to work for anyone interested in becoming a leader in this industry.
We are currently looking for a Web Information Architect to help with the functional architecture and design of many of our high-profile sites. A large part of your responsibility will include writing technical documents for clients and the management team in order to ensure clarity and understanding.
- Design the architecture of the site navigation and content flow; mentor writers and designers on this process.
- Prepare and lead the appropriate usability activities to identify user needs, objectives and behaviours.
- Write project documentation (Functional Specification, Requirements Documentation, etc.)
- Write technical documents for clients and the management team to ensure clarity and understanding.
- Label information in a usable, intuitive fashion; this involves determining site navigation, interaction, data flow, workflow, and overall user experience for Internet, intranet and extranet sites as well as for web-based applications.
- Identify and assess end users' expectations with exercises such as interviews, persona development and analysis of web logs.
- 3+ years of Internet industry experience in developing user-centered web-based applications
- 3+ years working on medium size projects (> 100 pages, > three months in duration, combination of dynamic and static pages with tight project timelines including mid level functionality and technology integration)
- 3+ years of planning, documenting, developing and troubleshooting interaction design (Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- 3 + years of document writing and creation
- 2+ years of planning, conducting and analyzing usability tests
- Relevant undergraduate and/or masters degree
- Experience and expertise in developing and evolving user experiences for web applications.
- Understanding of interface design and usability testing methods.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly developed client relationship management skills
- Proven time management skills
If you meet these requirements and would like to join the Infinet team, please forward your resume to Katherine McInroy at [email protected] . Only selected candidates will be contacted.