Delvinia Interactive Inc. is seeking a freelance User Experience Designer-Architect to take on a role in our product development team. Work would be awarded on a project-by-project basis and begin immediately with the future possibility of full-time employment.
Delvinia Interactive is a leading digital agency, developing, planning and executing high-impact interactive marketing and research solutions. We are dedicated to helping our clients acquire, retain and better understand their customers through the use of digital channels.
Delvinia is located in downtown Toronto.
You will be responsible for the following:
- planning and conducting contextual research for user and task analysis
- developing customer profiles, personas, scenarios and use cases
- establishing business requirements and design priorities
- analyzing existing web interfaces and performing heuristic evaluations
- evaluating and recommending improvements to content, features and functionality
- designing user interface architecture, navigation, behaviour and screen layout
- developing wireframes, prototypes and writing interface design specifications
- planning conducting usability and customer experience evaluations
Qualifications & Experience
The candidate should demonstrate the following:
- 2 to 4 years experience executing on similar types of projects
- Knowledge of and experience with customer-centered design methodologies
- Experience working directly with clients in an agency or consultative setting
- Excellent communication abilities and strong writing skills
- The ability to manage personal workload and priorities to meet Delvinia's project
- The ability to meeting demanding project schedules with hard deadlines
- University or college education in a related field (or equivalent experience)
- A positive, professional attitude in a team setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A solid history of supporting experience with strong references
- A general understanding of programming methodologies and other languages
Definite Assets and Differentiators
- Experience working on integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to speak/write/understand French
How to Apply
Please e-mail your resume to: [email protected]
Only those candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted.