What can you build at the Home Depot?
Build a career with the youngest company ever to reach $60 billion as we seek to double our business over the next five years! The Home Depot Â® , founded in 1978 in Atlanta, Georgia, is the world’s #1 home improvement retailer, operating over 1,700 stores across North America. This Fortune 13 company caters to both do-it-yourselfers and professional customers who serve the home improvement, construction and building maintenance market segments. The Home Depot currently operates in 50 U.S. states and in the District of Columbia, eight Canadian provinces, Mexico, and Puerto Rico as well as two sourcing offices in China. The Home Depot family of companies includes The Home Depot, EXPO Design Center, HD Supply, Apex, Your Other Warehouse, Maintenance Warehouse, Builders Solution Group and Landscape Supply.
With a new store opening on average every 43 hours, The Home Depot is seeking individuals who are passionate about creating or broadening a career with a company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
We are currently seeking Customer Experience Specialist-homedepot.ca to join our ever-growing company.
This position is responsible for driving overall execution of Customer Experience projects identified through the SOAR planning process and throughout the year. Project areas would include, but not be limited to, customer service enhancements, process improvement efforts, productivity enhancements, capacity and associate developments. While cross-functional project teams will be required to drive project implementation, the Customer Experience Specialist will be responsible for maintaining project plans and delivering tangible business results. In addition to project execution, this position will take a lead role in homedepot.ca. Acts as the ultimate customer issue resolution specialist for homedepot.ca
h3. Position Responsibilities
- Works with Business Process Manager to develop long term strategic plans for Customer Contact Centers
- Project planning; development of MS Project work plans
- Produce budgets. Forecasts and plans that effectively meet organizational goals while minimizing expense along with creating reports that provide a means to control the aforementioned planning process. This may include:
- Prepare the annual budget for homedepot.ca customer contact centre
- Creates forecasts for contact volume
- Update forecasts as the business climate requires
- Adhere to annual P&L goals.
- Develop strategic plans for the Special Services Call Center to increase customer satisfaction
- Oversee creation of reports that provide controls and feedback on measurable performance
- Ensure accuracy and correctness of data and reports
- Understand the impact that the collective homedepot.ca and supply chain have on customers experience.
- Project execution; delivery on key project milestones
- Monitor C.C. performance and S.L.A compliance.
- Project coordination / feedback; report outs to management, holding team members accountable
- Education Required â€“ BA/BS preferred
- Years of Relevant Work Experience – 1
- Strong project management skills
- Well developed presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team player
- Strategic, out of the box thinker
- Well honed analytical skills
- MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook
The Home Depot offers its associates competitive compensation and excellent benefits including paid sick, holiday and personal time, DPSP and Stock Plans. We are an equal opportunity employer and a smoke-free workplace.
Your future. Your community. Your career. What will you build?