Uncover your potential
Feel the difference of a fashion career with Danier Leather!
We’re Danier Leather, the world’s second largest manufacturer and retailer of fashion leather garments and accessories with over 95 locations across North America.
Our E-Commerce department has a 12-month maternity leave contract opportunity for an experienced Web Content Manager
In this fast-paced position, you will update and maintain all of Danier.com content in a timely and brand consistent style. You will manage product descriptions, images and coordinate product videos. You will also create emails from print to HTML format and manage deployment, tracking and email reporting. In addition, you will identify and recommend opportunities to enhance presentation, maximize site traffic flow, and improve conversation rate.
As the successful candidate, you ideally possess the following qualifications:
- E-commerce certificate (or equivalent) with previous retail and e-commerce/web marketing experience;
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Photoshop, Image Ready, Acrobat;
- Previous experience with IBM WebSphere Commerce, DartMail, HitBox ;
- Knowledge and understanding of WebDav, FTP, Interactive Media, Search Engine Optimization;
- Experience with STS SmartLook, MerchantWorks, Momentis and Microsoft Access;
- Creative ability to convert marketing objectives into professional web design;
- Self-starter with strong sense of initiative and the ability to juggle multiple task and complete projects in a timely manner;
- Ability to make quick decisions and prioritize various tasks/projects with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work with/manipulate repetitive data accurately without distraction;
- Personal interest in fashion and leather apparel;
- Excellent English oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, French language skills an asset;
- Highly self-motivated with strong detail and follow through orientation;
- Must be available to work extended hours and weekends on occasion.
If you have the Web content expertise we’re seeking, we offer you a competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications; an employee discount; a professional working environment easily accessible by TTC and internal promotional opportunities for personal and professional growth.
If you’re passionate about a career in a progressive, fashion organization, please get in touch with us at [email protected] or fax our Human Resources Department at (416) 762-7408. Resumes may also be forwarded to Human Resources Department, Danier Leather Inc., 2650 St. Clair Avenue West, Toronto, ON, M6N 1M2.
To learn more about our exciting retail and corporate career opportunities, visit us at www.danier.com
While we appreciate all responses, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Contact E-mail: [email protected]