The Client Services Producer is highly quantitative, and can balance business with creativity to become an integral part of the daily operations of our Client Services team. You will be exceptional at conducting statistical analysis and using these results to forecast ad impressions. Wherever possible, they will aim to optimize creative development in order to drive business results. They will be experienced in creative management and skilled at translating business requirements into creative development.
The Client Services Producer must be able to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Ensure flawless execution of all client campaigns by coordinating efforts of all stakeholders to deliver the plan: Sales, Client â€” Direct and Agencies, Design, Content and Technology teams.
- Assist in production of web content and emails by collecting images, copy, other assets from Sales coordinator, ensuring materials are provided as required
- Develop Creative brief for online client campaigns involving advertising creative that optimizes Internet Marketing metrics while being consistent with AAC sites branding.
- Collect, review, revise, approve, book and file all required project documentation (BRF/PRF, CB, SOW, PO or CRF) and assets. Escalate to Manager for support if items are missing.
- Author SOW, set milestones, team briefs and define scope of work with MCSPD input
- Ensure that all campaigns are within scope of approved SOW at all times, flag CRF requirement as it arises and escalate to MCSPD.
- Track production process and keep projects on track.
- Use reporting tools (Accipiter, Media Metrix, WebTrends and internal web tracking tools) to monitor website traffic and analyze performance of previous campaigns. Use these metrics when considering the development of new client campaigns.
- Lead “go live” QA process for all client campaigns or ensure website credibility is preserved with all online ads
- Secure Creative approvals as required for editorial-based ad formats (ex. Advertorials)
- Responsible for the layout, copy writing, editing and proofreading of all ads/promotions before publication
- Complete QA on various projects as assigned
- Research and share relevant interactive campaign examples with key clients on a quarterly basis
- Determine client needs on a day-to-day basis and share high level learning with manager proactively
- With manager support/approval take on the development of pitch support materials and campaign estimates for high priority interactive sales initiatives
- Analyze performance data, recommend changes and negotiate improvements.
- For all 3rd party ad served placements, ensure all media are running and being tracked. Monitor delivery levels are within 90% of third party reported metrics.
- Support Manager in other ad hoc projects on an on-going basis of marketing programs and work with CSPM to develop new/improved programs
Our ideal candidate will have:
- College or University Degree; Business, Marketing or Communications focus a definite advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience in interactive consumer marketing
- Knowledge of and comfort with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Word.
- Extremely detail oriented; highly quantitative with statistical training/interest an asset.
- Possesses a collaborative communication style and can “push through” initiatives with other teams
- Leadership/Team Work Skills: Ability to work in a team on * Relationship building skills to develop trust and confidence in your decision making
- Position involves client contact and requires excellent presentation, writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for interactive media/marketing with strong working knowledge of the Internet.
- Multi-dimensional thinker
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to evaluate data to enhance decision making required.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), creative direction ability and a positive/pro-active approach to problem-solving
- Client service focused â€“ minimum 1 year agency experience; able to manage expectations.
- Driven by the love of one’s marketing initiatives
- Professional, confident, motivated, a “fire-starter”
- Knowledge/experience in Broadcasting Industry (and SDS) a plus
- Experience using the Internet, tools with web interfaces and working knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus