Originally from Workopolis
Department: Client Services
Reports To: Production Manager
Number of positions: 2
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CANADA;
Company URL: http://www.novator.com
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Highly experienced Graphic User Interface (GUI) / front-end user interface developer
- Good working knowledge of image-editing utilizing software such as Adobe PhotoShop
- Expert in browser support for various technologies, cross-browser and platform techniques and their impact on functionality
- Experience with structuring and implementing interactive web sites
- Good working knowledge of product development life cycles, sub-system testing, test methodology and risk analysis
- Knowledge of Java and Struts is an asset
- Proven ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Able to multi-task and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication
- Build web sites with clean, commented, and efficient source code, with a precise sensitivity to interface design, download times, and application requirements
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including architecture, design, implementation and testing
- Handle complex application features and technical designs
- Participates in the analysis of requirements with Product Manager, Project Manager, and other Software and Interface Developers on the team
- Adhere to best practices, software, QA and coding standards
Qualified candidates may forward their resume on-line by clicking on the apply button.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.
No phone calls please.