Product Specialist / Product Manager – Core Services Product Development â€“ MAR00353LP5. Apply online
At TELUS Mobility, we’ve built a future friendly national team, one that embraces change and initiates opportunity, has a passion for growth, believes in spirited teamwork and has the courage to innovate. Our success is based as much on the dedication and hard work of our team as it is on the innovative wireless solutions we offer.
Our commitment to providing our clients with unsurpassed coverage, cool phones, great rates and outstanding client care, is what we’re all about. Join our team of wireless professionals working in one of Canada’s fastest-growing industries and make your future friendly too.
We are currently in search of a high-energy, results-oriented person for a role in our Product Development team, either as a Product Specialist or Product Manager (to be determined based on experience).
As part of the Network Services team, your initial role will be to support the support for the planning, development and implementation of wireless voice services for both Prepaid and Postpaid Services. Your primary objective as a member of the Network Services team is to look for opportunities to drive incremental ARPU, increase client loading, create competitive advantage through product differentiation and decrease churn.
- Manage and facilitate the development of Prepaid and Postpaid Services and their feature development
- Lead cross-functional teams from concept to implementation and present recommendations to Senior Executive team
- Manage vendors and partners to define successful products and business models for new ideas and opportunities
- Generate complex business cases and define detailed business requirements for new product initiatives
- Continually look for opportunities to streamline and improve the user experience of features and services to increase adoption
- Benchmark against industry best practices in US, Europe and Asia to take the Canadian industry to the next level
- Track current offerings against key business indicators, such as revenue contribution, effect on churn, effect on usage, and effect on loading
- Ensure clear communication of products & services both internally and externally
- Create and evaluate marketing strategies for new and existing products
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience as a business analyst or product developer, preferably within a wireless telecommunications environment
- Proven experience in developing new products (or product enhancements) from concept to implementation
- Exceptional project management, financial analysis and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and business development skills
- Solid interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Business/Commerce or Engineering, MBA is preferred