About Intuit Canada
Intuit Canada is a leading developer of finance solutions, including personal finance management, small business accounting, and tax preparation software as well as Web-based services. Intuit’s products and services include QuickenTM, QuickBooksTM, QuickTaxTM, QuickTaxWeb.ca and ProFile. Intuit Canada enables individuals, small businesses and financial professionals to better manage their financial lives and businesses. Intuit Canada has been recognized as both one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (Richard Yerema, Canada’s Top 100 Employers, 2003) and one of the Best Companies to Work For in Canada (Report on Business Top 50 Employers 2003).
Job Description: Product Manager – Quick Books
This position works closely with various internal departments in the design, development and marketing of the product. You will work closely and cooperatively with numerous individuals to ensure quality standards are upheld, timelines are met and the product is delivered and marketed effectively.
The Scope of the position includes, but is not limited to:
- Determine and communicate product requirements;
- Assist in establishing the long term product plans;
- Listening to customers and analyzing the market;
- Manage existing relationships with business partners.
- 4-6 years of product management experience including product requirement definition;
- Experience with major product brands, preferably in the high tech, financial or software industry;
- High business acumen;
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and visual presentation);
- Good understanding of the financial and/or accounting industry;
- Excellent strategic thinking, leadership, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong initiative, and excellent ability to prioritize;
- Accounting experience a definite asset;
- BA/B.Sc. degree preferred.