In a world where it is becoming increasingly difficult to connect with others, Teligence provides an incredibly easy, efficient, relaxed environment for people to chat and connect with local singles. More specifically, Teligence develops and delivers voice-enabled services for social networking and entertainment in North America.
We are proud to be a Canadian company and the largest player in the ‘social chat’ business. Serving over 1100 communities in the US and Canada. Across North America we reach over 100 million people looking for friends, dates or relationships. TeligenceÂ´s success is underlined by profits, surging revenues and growth plans. Our business has grown in 15 years from a 4-person operation to an organization with 500 Associates specializing in every aspect of our diverse business; from Marketing to Technology, Customer Service and Advertising.
We recognize the difficulty of meeting others in our fast-paced, modern society and dedicate ourselves to finding new ways to cater to our customersÂ´ communication needs. Our vision of the future will capitalize on the high tech communication methods that are emerging world-wide. Teligence is thrilled to give people choice; diversifying our existing products and services to provide innovative ways to fulfill our consumerÂ´s need to connect with others.
At Teligence youÂ´ll help people to meet people.
Single Point Accountability
- Plan and conduct usability studies, analyze qualitative and quantitative data, and translate findings into actionable recommendations.
- Implements team objectives as directed
- Takes direction from Manager
- Follows all Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Procedures, and all Company and Departmental Guidelines that may be in effect from time-to-time
- Contribute to a team effort to ensure the usability of Teligence products
- Plan and facilitate usability studies
- Recruit and schedule participants
- Prepare materials and the usability lab for studies
- Analyze and evaluate quantitative and qualitative data from usability studies
- Translate findings into actionable, prioritized recommendations
- Summarize and present findings as part of a continuous feedback-driven improvement process
- Regularly communicate the status of projects and other key information to stakeholders
- Responsible for implementing and adhering to approved security controls and procedures in support of the Credit Card Security and Computer Use & Electronic Communications policies
Minimum Competencies Required
- 1-2 years hands-on experience planning and executing in-house or remote usability studies
- Background in human-computer interaction
- Experience with various usability methods, including prototyping reviews, qualitative observation, interviews, video annotation, and empirical design
- Experience with analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data
- Familiarity with linguistics and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems appreciated but not required
- Knowledge of current human-computer interaction and usability theories, best practices, evaluation approaches, and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to apply usability principles to improve the user experience and translate user needs into product specifications
- Excellent usability facilitation skills
- Strong data analysis and log analysis skills
- Experience with video annotation, preferably Morae
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional product development environment
- Keen observational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite or similar software
- Degree in human-computer interaction, human factors, usability engineering, information design, cognitive science, or related field