Sage Software has an immediate opening for a Design Analyst in our Richmond, B.C. office.
We are seeking an experienced individual who has a keen understanding of business processes to join our Simply Accounting Research & Development team. You have an eye for detail and a vision that will continue to make Simply Accounting a leading business management software solution. You have strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. You will work closely with the Product Management and Research & Development teams to envision new features and product enhancements and to create detailed software design specifications
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Development, Quality Assurance, Documentation, and Technical Support team members to ensure feasibility of design, usability, quality product design, documentation and implementation.
- Refine and translate requirements into detailed functional design specifications for product enhancements and features.
- Ensure the functionality of product meets the needs of our clients.
- Work closely with Development, Quality Assurance, Documentation team members to resolve design issues during Development cycle.
- Interpret technical payroll, tax, and accounting issues for other team members.
We are seeking an individual who possesses the following skills and experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of business experience and a keen understanding of business processes.
- Strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior technical writing skills.
- Must be proactive, independent, highly motivated and flexible.
- Extensive experience with Simply Accounting.
- Experience with other accounting software systems.
- Experience in a software development environment.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration or Accounting.
- Experience in creating functional design specifications.
- Knowledge and Experience with User Centered Design Principals.
About Sage Software
Sage Software offers leading business management software and services that support the needs, challenges and dreams of more than 2.4 million small and mid-sized business customers in North America. Its parent company, The Sage Group plc (London: SGE.L), supports 4.5 million customers worldwide. For more than 25 years, Sage Software has delivered easy-to-use, scalable and customizable software for accounting, customer relationship management, human resources, time tracking and the specialized needs of accounting practices for the construction, distribution, manufacturing, nonprofit and real estate industries. For additional company or product information, please visit our website at www.sagesoftware.com.
We offer competitive wages and an outstanding benefits package. To apply, select Apply Now and submit your resume.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.