Geosign is a privately owned internet publisher of consumer information websites. Geosign provides online (wired and wireless) as well as in-vehicle solution providers with a unique low cost method of providing in-depth and up to date information to their subscribers. Located in Guelph, Ontario, Geosign is part of the Canada's Technology Triangle. Our rapid growth has created the need to expand our team to include a:
- Design Support
Reporting to the Geosign Energy Team, the Design Support, utilizes strong Microsoft platform development skills to implement new tools and analytics systems to support Geosign's e-commerce website.
The position is responsible to:
- Evaluate the website and ensure that the software in use is effective, can detect and repair flaws and analyze traffic data
- Creatively find ways to integrate e-commerce into other applications
- Maintain current knowledge of technology platforms and development methodologies as they related to Microsoft platforms
Essential Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate has a visible passion for technology and application development, strives to do things the “right” way, and thrives in a fast paced, high growth technical environment.
- Experience with ASP.NET, using C# and Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL databases, familiar with Sessions, Authentication, and basic security
- Experience with HTML web developer
- Experience with the heuristics of Interface Usability & UI strategies for maximizing conversion
- Confidently know the protocols of handling sensitive credit card information
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle several tasks efficiently
Geosign Corporation provides a creative environment that rewards excellence.
To apply please send cover letter and resume, including compensation expectations to
[email protected] . No phone calls, faxes or drop-ins please.