Originally from Oz Communications Careers
Location – Montreal
Extending the PC-based portal IM and email experience to the mobile phone, OZ empowers consumers to stay connected with mobile IM and email solutions that provide users with a seamless and always-on mobile messaging experience. Working with the leading mobile operators, portals/ISPs and handset manufacturers, OZ delivers innovative and standards-based solutions that provide rich and fully integrated messaging experiences on millions of mobile devices. Leading companies that are Powered by OZâ„¢ include: AOL, Cingular, Microsoft, Bell Canada, Boost Mobile, Bouygues Telecom, KPN, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Siemens, SonyEricsson, Sprint, TCL & Alcatel Mobile Phones, T-Mobile USAÂ®, and Virgin Mobile USA. OZ is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada and has regional offices in the US and Europe. For more information, visit the OZ website at www.oz.com
OZ is expanding its Montreal office and we are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are client focused, performance driven, and deliver timely quality work, in return for our high expectations, we offer an open and respectful atmosphere, competitive salary and benefits, as well are rewarding career opportunities.
Ensure the business objectives are met to increase overall usage for the consumer program and the specific customer account. Act as advocate for the end-user.
- Analyse, document, and validate monthly product usage statistics to identify trends and areas of concern.
- Run ad hoc reports to address issues and determine root cause.
- Define user study focus and manage user group execution to reach user study objectives.
- Propose action plans to Account Team and customer to reach defined usage targets per account in relation to account objectives and program goals.
- Take leadership role with customer in implementing critical success factors to increase usage.
- Contribute to overall program model for take rate and retention rate.
- Work closely with customer expert users and end users, and assist team in managing and completing project tasks.
- Prioritize usage improvements for specific account.
- Obtain internal feedback on usability of products by chairing monthly usability forum.
- Promote internal end-user perspective through training and communication sessions.
Qualifications, Experience Required & Skills
- 5+ years experience with 3+ years of experience in a business analyst role in a telecom, software, or device environment.
- Exposure to various models of mobile devices.
- Able to communicate effectively (written and oral) in a complex stakeholder environment, including employer, customer and partner organizations.
- Ability to focus in a challenging environment and complete tasks under pressure.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Familiarity with SQL queries.
- University degree in business or engineering.
- Knowledge of telephony and Internet technologies and services, in particular as they relate to the wireless application space (e.g., MMS, WAP, WV, SIP/SIMPLE, GSM, MAP).
- Knowledge of the development and deployment of services for telecom operators, in in-house and hosted mode.
We would like to thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. OZ is an equal opportunity employer.