Job Type: Full-Time Temporary
Contact E-Mail: [email protected]
- Develop user interfaces in HTML, from the wire-frame versions in the Functional Specs.
- Follow established UI Guidelines.
- Adjust the user interfaces, based on feedback from developers, as dynamic content and business logic are added.
- Adjust the user interfaces, based on later feedback from QA and users.
- Develop production-ready HTML interfaces that meet usersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ needs, while staying within guidelines.
- This individual must have demonstrated in-depth experience developing multi-level HTML user interfaces, preferably in an online transaction processing application.
- Must understand the difference between thin and thick web-based interfaces, and be able to explain when and why a thick interface is recommended, for a given use case.
- Must have a high level of skills in reading, listening and understanding.
- This individual must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- This individual must have full working knowledge of BEA Workshop, MS Outlook, and MS Word.