Originally posted August 17, 2005 at http://www.cossette.com/affiche/humanRes/details.asp?id=629&lg=en
Assists the Creative Director with the conceptual development of convergent online advertising including websites, banner and rich media campaigns, feature content, etc. Manages the day-to-day creative team, ensuring adherence to timelines, strategy and client requisites.
Must have an extensive understanding and demonstrated talent in graphic design and art direction, specifically to interactive media. Must have an understanding of, and experience with, convergent media marketing principles. Must be keenly aware of what is current in the market and industry influences.
Duties and responsibilities
- Participates in research, strategy briefings, agency and client meetings.
- Maintains communications with senior creative personnel on strategy development, projects and /or problems.
- Develops concepts supplied by senior creative personnel into strategies and creative advertising.
- Responsible for the direction of the copywriter and/or the art director teams.
- Leads creative process as needed.
- Understands and implements technical requirements of online projects.
- Manages deadlines and project schedules.
- Excellent client presentation skills of creative concepts and designs.
- Concept development and execution for online marketing programs including banners, rich media executions, sites, online content and other applications.
- Create visual design and concept for Web-based products. Optimizing the use of screen design and user interface.
- Work with Agency on convergent advertising campaigns, brainstorming ideas and delivering projects as required.
- Stay current on visual design techniques and maintain software tools. Using the latest techniques and technology to expand the Agency Interactive reputation as a leader in web site design and functionality.
- Coach and develop creative group.
- Four-year degree or training in Graphic Design or Advertising.
- At least 7 years as a Graphic Designer in one of the following areas; Multi-media, Agency Creative, Graphic Design.
- At least 5 years experience in Web design and online advertising.