Originally from The Accordian Guy
Job Code: DEV02
Type: Full Time
Radiant Core has an immediate opening for a full-time Integrator. You will be responsible for implementing client sites based on Architecture and Design Documents, including HTML/CSS, images, and integration with Radiant Core’s Foundation Website Management Platform. You feel at home in a self-directed team environment and love producing work that pleases both you and your clients. You are comfortable building HTML in a text editor, fixing cross-browser/platform rendering issues, and have some amount of programming experience in either JSP, PHP, or ASP. You understand the importance of web standards and are often heard muttering about validation and cross-browser compliance testing.
You will work very closely with our Architects, Developers, and Designers as a member of our Professional Services Team, reporting directly to our Vice President, Professional Services. You will be responsible for implementing client websites based on Architecture and Design Documents, as well as ongoing work to improve our processes and client services.
- One or more years experience designing and building standards-compliant websites (XHTML 1.0 Strict, CSS2.0) without the use of WYSIWYG editors as we hand-code our sites. We are not, at this time, hiring implementers who are not fluent in CSS2. Please do not apply for this position if you use tables to lay out your websites as your application will not be considered.
- Experience in a client-service environment and an understanding of the politics of client work
- Experience in design software and web tools (e.g.: Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform issues and workarounds
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a self-directed environment and a willingness to learn new things
- Bachelor degree or equivalent from a related program
- Knowledge of web programming in one or more of JSP/PHP/ASP
- Experience with JSP specifically (rather than PHP/ASP)
- Experience building dynamic websites based on Content Management Systems
- Working knowledge of Macromedia Flash and ActionScript
- Familiarity with team development environments including CVS, etc.
Compensation will be commensurate with your level of experience. Our employees enjoy competitive pay, flexible hours, a prime downtown location, and potential ownership opportunities. We are in the process of finalizing our benefits package and stock plan.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, in an electronic format (e.g.: Microsoft Word, PDF), along with a link to your portfolio site, to “careers at radiantcore dot com”. Please reference job code DEV02 in your subject line.