This position is closed.
Originally from Workopolis.com
Gorrie Marketing is looking for a Creative Lead to join the team for a ONE YEAR CONTRACT
The Creative Lead for the interactive department is responsible for the creation of all online visual design, including typography and visual concept, for the Internet and interactive platforms. They effectively communicate and coordinate with the project manager, technical personnel, information architect and client to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
Skills / Qualifications
- Portfolio review required.
- At least three years of experience in Internet and application design
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web.
- Specific knowledge of design tools for the online environment, including but not limited to Adobe Photoshop, Abode Illustrator, Adobe Image-Ready and Macromedia Flash.
- High level of proficiency in designer job skills and requirements.
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given budget.
- Ability to negotiate, communicate and inform within the project teams.
- Ability to work with a large variety of clients.
- Experience with working closely with technical personnel.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Ã¢â‚¬Å“usabilityÃ¢â‚¬?.
- Responsible for implementation in coordination with team, schedule and budget.
- Adheres to agreed upon delivery schedule coordinated with project team.
- Keeps project notified of any changes in schedule.
- Collaborate with developers to deliver quality web design
Please note that only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.