Reporting to a Senior Project Manager, the Senior Software Engineer will analyze, code, implement, and test a variety of applications for ES3Ã¢â€žÂ¢ and its clients in conjunction with the rest of the development team. Strong analysis and design skills with the ability to work independently are required. The ability to work directly with business users to determine requirements and focus on business process improvements is required.
- University degree or College Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Programming or equivalent experience.
- Developing Windows Forms applications, Windows Services and Web Services with .NET.
- Experience in requirements gathering, experience in designing and developing multi-tiered business applications.
- Database design.
- Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex or ambiguous.
- Possess a high degree of initiative, commitment, is results oriented and highly self motivated.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and effectively manage tasks to achieve objectives.
- Systems Integration experience is essential, along with technical skills including systems, solutions, service products, service domains and networks.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Understanding of challenges associated with high capacity, 24×7 web sites.
- Strong team player as well as an individual contributor.
This position will be intensely rewarding to the right person; someone who is looking to be at the centre of a top-notch team working on high-speed projects, using their communication and organization skills to accelerate the growth of their teams and the corporation.
Thank you to everyone who submits a resume, however only those applicants who meet the listed requirements will be contacted. ES3 is always looking for the best and the brightest talent, so your resumes will be kept on file.
Please forward your resume to [email protected] or [email protected] and state the job you are applying for.
ES3Ã¢â€žÂ¢ has been doing business for over three years. We are a group comprised of experienced IT and Software Development professionals, specializing in custom web-deployed and desktop application development.
The ES3Ã¢â€žÂ¢ head office is located in Thornhill, Ontario, Canada. We are situated in the middle of Canada’s largest and fastest growing Technology Hub and we are leading the way…
We are committed to establishing and maintaining the highest level of service quality, customer care and support. Our reputation precedes our work through the implementation of great business values and integrity, inside and outside our corporation.
Our goal is to maintain a healthy workplace, while building “informal” corporate culture. This culture allows us to enhance creativity, idea-sharing and professional growth throughout all of our teams, while minimizing waste through layered management and “old” corporate practices.