- Analysis of the current site to improve design, UX and flow. This is crucial to your role at Fotolia – what we need to see are some really great ideas.
- Propose, execute, and implement new pages on an ongoing basis – if you keep creating really cool stuff, everyone wins!
- Implement recommendations made by SEO/SEM Analysts.
- Develop new pages for business development and marketing purposes.
- Occasionally design print collateral, we know this may not be your chosen forte, but it’s always a good idea to have some really cool print materials for trade shows and such. Just think – a whole booth designed by you!
- Working with our technical team in France, the business team in Calgary and the CEO in Switzerland (sorry, you likely won’t get to travel to Europe monthly!)
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong ability to develop pages from concept to server push
- Experience at a web 2.0/e-commerce/web design company
- Experience in a start-up tech environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Detail oriented, able to grasp the subtleties of Web interface problems
- Strong ability to think in terms of the user’s experience
- Applicable degree, HCI degree an asset
This job is located in Calgary.
Are we talking about you? Send your resume to [email protected].
Bonus points if you send a sample(s) of your work.