Headquartered in Mississauga, dthree Inc. is an on-demand software and services company offering a comprehensive solution for the management of business intelligence, customer data and communications. Our energetic team of senior strategic thinkers and technical consultants provides ground breaking analytical business and customer intelligence data and communications tools for major high profile clients, in a variety of industries.
We have exciting growth plans for the business and are looking for dynamic professionals to help us make our plans a reality. If you are an energetic and self-motivated professional who is passionate about pushing the boundaries of your own knowledge and expertise, talk to us about growing yourself and your career.
We have a welcoming culture and a reputation for accountability and innovation. Our diverse projects, fun environment and passion for our customers will enable you to contribute your ideas, affect change and grow your personal sphere of influence. We are presently looking for an Senior Application Developer to join our team.
The Sr. Application Developer is responsible for planning, implementing and documenting leading edge custom business applications using IntelliMaxx Online Community Builder tools.
- Working with clients, account managers, business analysts, and project managers to develop project requirement definitions.
- Aiding the technical project manager in forecasting, implementing and evaluating the project plan.
- Designing, developing and implementing customized application for clients using IntelliMaxx Online Community Builder tools.
- Developing, debugging and unit testing software for assigned aspects of the project in accordance with internal procedures and standards.
- Installing and configuring applications and software infrastructure on developing and production servers.
- Leading and consulting internal and client developers regarding use of IntelliMaxx Online Community Builder tools.
- Participating in the continued progression of IntelliMaxx technologies, offering technical insights as to improvements, feature additions and refactoring efforts that need to be considered.
- Recognizing opportunities for re-using code and components, solving technical problems efficiently as they arise and demonstrating complete follow-through and closure on problems.
- Minimum three years experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and middleware products and technologies.
- Deep understanding of web content management concepts, standards and hands-on experience with commercial and open source CMS products.
- Demonstrated experience with developing web applications and other business applications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated problem determination, analysis and resolution skills.
- Understanding of and experience with full software development lifecycle including functional and technical specification, documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployments.
Specifici Technology Skills
- Fundamental understanding and proficiency in Internet related technologies, methodologies, platforms and development languages.
- Advanced knowledge of dominant server-side technologies such as JSP and PHP.
- Fluency in object – oriented technology and Java/J2EE programming.
- Experience in developing Web Services.
- Experience in a Linux and UNIX environment (preferably Solaris).
- Experience with Oracle Application Server 10g and Oracle Developer Tools.
- Experience with Stellent/Oracle Content Managements platform and Oracle SOA Suite is a plus is a bonus.
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or Engineering background required
- Ability to take ownership of assigned projects and bring them to completion with minimal oversight.
- Must be able to prioritize projects and problems according to established guidelines.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Quick learner, enthusiastic, detail-oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively communicate with account team members and customers to define/clarify business requirements.
- Communicate project status changes to account managers and customers on a timely basis.
- Work and communicate in a professional team environment with other staff members.
Qualified Candidates are asked to send their resumes to [email protected]. Please, no phone calls or faxes.
We thank all candidates for their interest in dthree Inc. but respectfully advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.