Headquartered in Mississauga, dthree Inc. is an on-demand software and services company offering a comprehensive solution for the management of business intelligence, customer data and communications. Our energetic team of senior strategic thinkers and technical consultants provides ground breaking analytical business and customer intelligence data and communications tools for major high profile clients, in a variety of industries.
We have exciting growth plans for the business and are looking for dynamic professionals to help us make our plans a reality. If you are an energetic and self-motivated professional who is passionate about pushing the boundaries of your own knowledge and expertise, talk to us about growing yourself and your career.
We have a welcoming culture and a reputation for accountability and innovation. Our diverse projects, fun environment and passion for our customers will enable you to contribute your ideas, affect change and grow your personal sphere of influence. We are presently looking for a Sr .Interactive/Creative Designer to join our team.
As a Sr. Interactive/Creative Designer, you are a process driven end-to-end designer who is responsible for the all aspects of assigned design projects â€“ including concept, design documentation, and execution. Projects will range in scope from designing new brand sites, enhancing existing sites, designing web applications, email design & print projects. You are comfortable in producing high level concepts, and then to translate them into documented design solutions for both static and motion driven (flash) websites.
Working in the User Experience Design department, the designer is a team player who is skilled in matching strategic direction with appropriate design results. Attention to pixel perfection, a strong user experience temperament, and the ability to create all appropriate design artifacts in the process is a must. You will be a lead member of a core team consisting, of information architects, creative designers, project management, and developers.
This position is a 3 month contract (onsite) leading to a full-time position.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume as well as a comprehensive portfolio. If brought in for an interview, you will be asked to show intermediate documents/designs, in addition to final deliverables.
- Lead all design (User Experience/Creative) activities for assigned projects
- Provide creative direction and mentorship for Jr./Intermediate Designers
- Understand and capture all project requirements (Statement of Work, Creative Brief, Business Requirements)
- Project plan and develop estimates for all assigned projects
- Develop all IA documents, including site maps, story boards, interaction flows (with assistance from Sr. Information Architect)
- Develop multiple creative concepts according to creative brief requirements
- Develop and apply brand, typography, color theory to create innovative design solutions that meet both user needs, and business goals
- Visualize, design, conceptualize and tell the story behind the user experience
- Create visual prototypes or screens
- Extend existing visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums with moderate design changes or interpretation
- Document solutions with user interface specifications and/or style guides
- Ability to create original Vector Illustrations, Motion Graphics & 3D (nice to have)
- Able to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Providing quality assurance for all deliverables
- Strong skills in creating highly intuitive interfaces in a fast paced environment
- 4+ years of experience of industry experience (in an Agency)
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ year professional degree preferred
- Prior customer facing experience is a must
- Designing and building intermediate to large brand/information websites is a must
- Designing for email and email deliverability is a plus
- Designing and building small to intermediate flash sites is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self motivated, organized and accountable
- Understanding and knowledge of interactivity and the web
- Understanding of software web application development lifecycle would be helpful
- A solid working knowledge of the following: Windows OS, MS Office, Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash
- Strong development aptitude (HTML, CSS, Actionscript) â€“ enough to develop the front end of all creative projects assigned
- Ability to work on small and large projects is a must
- A love for Typography
- Ability to take ownership of assigned projects and bring them to completion with minimal oversight.
- Must be able to prioritize projects and problems according to established guidelines.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Quick learner, enthusiastic, detail-oriented.
- Superb presentation, verbal and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with project team members and customers to define/clarify business requirements.
- Communicate openly with Project Management and Implementation teams on a productive and timely basis.
Qualified Candidates are asked to send their resumes to [email protected]. Please, no phone calls or faxes. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.dthree is a technology leader in interactive marketing management, offering a comprehensive hosted solution for the management of business intelligence, customer data and communications. dthree is located at 2333 N Sheridan Way, Mississauga, in the Greater Toronto Area.