File Number: FVTSD1000 – WD1107
Geographic Location: Downtown
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Number of Positions Available: 1
Position Status: Permanent – Full Time
Company Profile: Media Company
Main responsibilities include:
- As a member of Professional Services team work on creating web solutions for existing and new online media clients
- Execute technical implementation, integration and customization of our proprietary CMS to client sites.
- Extend the CMS functionality and build custom site solutions based on the CMS API
- Ensure cross browser compatibility and web standards on all solutions.
- Participate in application testing, documentation and deployment.
- 2-3 years demonstrated web development experience (provide URLs of sites worked on), preferably with .NET
- Experience working with and developing Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience with Information Architecture and building user interfaces for customer facing applications
- Experience with high volume consumer web site development
- Understanding and interest in Web 2.0 concepts – online communities, blogs, wiki, UGC etc.
- Experience developing cross-browser compatible code based on web standards
- Experience with back-end web development and server-side scripting
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET platform, C# language and Visual Studio
- Understanding of XML, XSLT and XPath
- Knowledge of RDBMS, preferably MS SQL Server.
- Experience working in a Test Driven/Agile Development environment
- Knowledge of Flex/Flash/ActionScript would be a plus
- Experience in functional and QA testing concepts would be an asset
- Postsecondary education in IT related field
Please email resumes to Frank at [email protected] and refer to the above file number. Please note ALL resumes are kept in strict confidence, your approval is required before anything is discussed with an employer client. To give us a better understanding of your experience, please include a skills & experience summary, detailing the length of time you have worked with each technology.