p. WebSphere Commerce is the leading e-commerce platform to support customers in different industries across multiple channels, including web channel, mobile, call center, kiosks, and in-store pickup services.
We are looking for a number of software developers (band 6 to 7) to design and develop new Business User tooling solutions to enable business users to be more productive in the administration of their online stores. This new tooling is based in the leading-edge OpenLaszlo development environment. For more information on the first release of this new tooling, see http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wchelp/v6r0m0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.commerce.management-center.doc/concepts/ctfcmc.htm
As a member of the development team, you are responsible for design, development and support of a parts of the User Interface for key components in WebSphere Commerce such as the foundation, catalog, marketing or promotion teams. You will also need to work with other IBM product development teams and/or business partners to deliver a complete solution to the customers.
p. The candidate should have the following experience and skills:
- Product development experience in J2EE environment
- DB2 and/or Oracle database knowledge
- WebSphere Application Server and Rational Application Developer Tools
- Windows and/or Unix platform development experience
- Strong aptitude to learn and apply new skills
- Familiarity with User Interface programming concepts
The ideal candidate also has:
- Some background in User Interface design
- Experience with OpenLaszlo development
- Knowledge of the design of Flash applications.
The employees of IBM represent a talented and diverse workforce. Achieving the full potential of an inclusive environment is a business priority that is at the core of our corporate culture. We encourage applicants of all race, national or ethnic origin, faith, sexual orientation and disability to join our organization and contribute to the rich diversity of our global company.