Do you want to create extraordinary user experiences and nurture the growth of a brand? FreshBooks is looking for a creative web designer to join our friendly, hard-working team. If you’re interested in bringing design ideas to life, we’d love to hear from you.
- Provide strategic input and support for product and marketing initiatives, be confident crafting exceptional user experiences, re-design existing features to make them magical, and be happy in a laid-back, professional environment.
- You’ll be an authority on our creative content (website, promotional materials) and our product design. As an integral part of our small team, you will work closely with our harmless, well-fed developers.
We need you to have:
- The ability to talk to our users, understand their ideal experiences and bring them to life
- Strong visual design and GUI design skills
- 3-5 years of solid experience crafting XHTML/CSS websites
- Experience building with <div> rather than <table>
- Proficiency with the usual tools: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, FTP programs, brainpower, pencils, etc.
We hope you have:
- A working knowledge of Web 2.0
- Experience testing user experiences
- An intimate knowledge of the tech industry and web trends
- A way with the written word, and blogging ambitions
How to apply
At FreshBooks, we see design as a way to maintain leadership in the marketplace. If you’ve got what we’re looking for, send your resume and cover letter along to careers [at] freshbooks [dot] com, and thanks for your time. Cheers!